Golden Ink respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
All of the photographs, graphics and text on Our Georgia History (http://ourgeorgiahistory.com) are © Copyright 1994-2001 by Golden Ink unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. They may not be reproduced, published, copied or transmitted in any form, including electronically on the Internet or World Wide Web, without express, written permission from Golden Ink.
Obtaining permission to use copyrighted material
To use any picture,graphic or text on this site you must write a letter requesting permission to use copyrighted material. The letter must contain the following information:
- the exact URL of the page on which the copyrighted material will appear
- a description of the copyrighted material you wish to use
- a statement of the intended purpose
- the dates of use (unlimited use is not permitted).
Send the letter to:Director of Copyright Issues Golden Ink 913 Missy Lane Woodstock, Georgia 30188No email or verbal requests are permitted. Golden Ink will respond in writing within 60 days.
The following statement must appear adjacent to the copyrighted material:© Copyright 1994-2001 by Golden Ink, All Rights Reserved. Used with permission.
Photographs, graphics or text from this site may not be used commercially without a prior response in writing on company letterhead and signed by Director of Copyright Issues. Golden Ink does permit limited use of photographs, graphics and text for personal use, but these may not be displayed on the Internet in any manner. For further information on non-commercial use of copyrighted material, please see our Legal Notice
Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights protected by the Copyright laws of the United States and new International Copyright treaty. Images are digitally watermarked.
Your rights as a copyright holder
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Golden Ink's Director of Copyright Issues the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Golden Ink's Director of Copyright Issues can be reached:
by mail:Director of Copyright Issues Golden Ink 913 Missy Lane Woodstock, Georgia 30188
Front History 101 Early Georgia American Indians Search
Wars People Timeline Lists Places Poetry
Georgia's innovative design group